AI Poker Bot Has Whipped the Pros,It’s another big moment for artificial intelligence
Humans have been bested by a computer in another game which was considered too difficult for artificial intelligence to master.Over the past three weeks, Libratus - an AI poker bot has played thousands of games of heads-up against a cadre of top professional players at Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh. And it beat them all.
Scientists state that this is a proof of this type technologies big progress, since poker requires reasoning and intelligence which used to be too difficult for machines to imitate. Would you like to check on more news?:
• Virtual Advisors and machines in gastronomy
• Atom Bank in U.K.
• Japanese insurance company replacing employees into AI
• Digital Natives
• Customers want to interact with both digital tools and humans
• Virtual Advisor - the system which allows to speak in natural language with website user in chat technology,
• Semantic Search - intelligent search whhich can retrieve any database and website,
• Multimedia Kiosk - the world's first interactive touch-screen device which responds to the questions and supports information in multimedia files format,
• Virtual Hostess - device displaying a figure of Virtual Advisor by posterior projection technology with speech recognition,
• SmartWeb - website, equipped with Virtual Advisor, with whom you can talk,
• LiveChat - Virtual Advisor feature, which consists in redirecting conversations to a real chat consultant while it is unable to answer the question,
• CRM - ensures the efficiency and controls the processes of sales, marketing and services.